VISUAL BRANDING GUIDELINES
BOTTOM LINE GROUP REPORTED THE #1 DETERMINANT FOR BUYERS TO STOP AT A NEW VENDOR IS HOW THEIR PRODUCT IS DISPLAYED AND MERCHANDISED.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
The JCK Visual Branding Guidelines have been developed and implemented to improve the aesthetic and organization of the Show Floor—making it easier for the JCK Buyer to navigate, while providing the JCK Exhibitor the forum to promote their brand and/or product line. The guidelines were developed by exhibitors and a sub-committee of the JCK Advisory Board that is made up of retailers, manufacturers and industry professionals.
The following are the sponsorship and signage standards and guidelines for the 2017 JCK Las Vegas Show. Please read this document carefully.
SPONSORSHIPS AND SIGNAGE
(This includes, but is not limited to: signage, registration distribution, hostess handouts, and/or any sponsored lounges)
- To keep our JCK event and advertising signs cohesive, we will be dropping your advertisement into the templates with a nude and black border shown to the right that align with our event style guidelines and overall event aesthetic.
- Promotions of neighborhoods are encouraged and allowed.
- Only the owner of a brand or legal U.S. distributor may exhibit and/or promote via promotional signage such brand at the 2017 show. This means you can’t have a picture of a brand on your signage if you don’t own it or have the legal U.S. distributor rights.
- Cartoon characters are not allowed on any sponsorship throughout the building.
- Sponsorships containing terms such as discounts, hot deals, blow out sales, or pricing will be reviewed for
- approval by the JCK Visual Standards Committee depending positioning of such artwork.
- Any artwork that is sexually explicit or suggestive will be reviewed closely by the committee.
- Promotion of any other trade event is prohibited.
- If you don’t submit approved artwork by deadline, you are still under the terms of your agreement.
- Show management reserves the right to remove sponsorships or signage that do not follow these guidelines.
Approved Sponsorship and Signage Examples
FOR QUESTIONS ON THE VISUAL STANDARDS GUIDELINES FOR JCK PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE